Size / / /
So we've already had a couple of hundred dollars donated this morning -- thank you! Here are some more people talking about Strange Horizons:
- Jared at Pornokitsch picks out some of his favourite reviews: Paul Graham Raven on Moxyland, Colin Harvey on The Court of the Air, Adam Roberts on Aurorarama and True Blood
- Daniel Ausema: "There are a few online ezines that I'd have a difficult time picking between for a favorite, but Strange Horizons is definitely one of those few--weekly fiction, poetry, reviews, as well as articles, they do a great job balancing them all."
- Nic Clarke at Eve's Alexandria: "Seriously, I want so many of those prizes..." Indeed! A few prize-donors have been pointing out their wares:
- Marie Brennan donated a copy of her novel With Fates Conspire
- Twelfth Planet Press highlights where your money goes when you donate -- and that one donor will win the complete Twelve Planets series
- Matthew Bennardo donated copies of of Machine of Death -- in a limited edition hardcover signed by all three editors -- and The Time Traveler's Pocket Guide, and says: "And since Strange Horizons was the first professional market to publish one of my stories (all the way back in 2003), it’s obvious that they have excellent taste and extraordinary foresight in picking the work they publish."
No comments yet. Be the first!
You must log in to post a comment.