Size / / /
We've passed the half-way mark! Thanks to all who have donated so far. Here are some more posts from the past few days:
- Shweta Narayan: "You might remember that, earlier this year, SH was called on racefail. Both their response and csecooney's, here, were positive; they took responsibility, apologized for harm done, and committed to actively working on doing better in future. This is vanishingly rare. It's one of really very few good examples in the field for responding to being called out, and I think it says, more even than the lovely fiction and poetry and such, why Strange Horizons is really damn important for marginalized folks in this field. And that's the biggest reason why I'll be donating again this year, and I urge everyone else to do so too. "
- David J Schwartz picks out three stories you should read right before you donate from our archives, namely "Every Angel is Terrifying" by Nia Stephens, "Bone Women" by Eliot Fintushel, and "Sleeping with Bears" by Theodora Goss
- Nader Elhefnawy: "by any measure, one of the foremost publishers of speculative fiction (and related nonfiction) on the web"
- io9 even thinks we're venerable!
- Karen Munro: "I can say without hesitation that they are a terrific magazine to publish with, and that they publish great stuff."
- Thanks also to SF Signal for a boost
No comments yet. Be the first!
You must log in to post a comment.