Of course, this week we were also focusing on the work of Pat Cadigan; in the issue we had:
- Cadigan's story "Home by the Sea", selected and introduced by Tricia Sullivan
- An essay about Cadigan's career so far by Tanya Brown
- Nader Elhefnawy's discussion of Dervish is Digital, and Matthew Cheney's Remarks on Some Short Stories by Pat Cadigan
- Some additional Pat Cadigan links
Also in this week's issue:
- Genevieve Valentine's latest Intertitles, on "Adaptation (and Other Conversations)
- April Grant's poem "Trenchcoat"
- Sarah Monette's review of Teaching Science Fiction, eds. Andy Sawyer and Peter Wright
And on the blog, we had the details of a BBC Radio 4 series on gender, sex and sf, presented by Sarah Hall; a dose of Horizontal Connections; news of projects elsewhere by two of the SH editorial staff; a trip into the archives; and a Sunday Reading update about John le Carre.